[mdlug] Raspbery PI day 3/14/15 - Show and tell

Drew drew4096 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 21:45:59 EST 2015

See if you can get a *wired* connection into the room. That way I can
put my pi on the net through my router and let people go on the net
with it through VNC.

I haven't yet gotten a wireless dongle for it, and am not likely to
for a while, as I've found a cheap Intel processor machine that I've
managed to get to do most of what I want it to. More on that later.