[mdlug] Raspbery PI day 3/14/15 - Show and tell

Brian Brodsky brianbrodsky at ameritech.net
Wed Mar 4 21:35:14 EST 2015

Gib,

That would be great for our group, but I think most of the people the
library wants to promote to might be scared off by "show and tell" they
might be thinking they have to "show". What you have is great but maybe
emphasize heard about the Raspberry Pi? Not sure what it is. Come to our
show and tell to see what all the hype is about.

By the way sorry but I will not be able to make this month's meeting.

Brian