[mdlug] Fw: Link not working on www.mdlug.org

Brian Brodsky brianbrodsky at ameritech.net
Thu Jan 15 18:25:17 EST 2015

This was a post from 2008 that I believe was on the strength of a
particular earthquake at that time. I do not think we should be worrying
about previous links in the mailing lists being valid nor do I think
they should be changed. I also do not see how the link she provided in
any way tells about that earthquake so I do not even see it as a good
substitute.

Brian