[mdlug] Systemd and all of it's nonsensical BS

Michael ORourke mrorourke at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 26 08:30:05 EST 2015

I've got the solution to the systemd complexities...
What if it had a unified hierarchical configuration database, which stored thousands of key-pairs and grouped them by functional categories, perhaps call them "nests".  Also, we will need some low-level utilities that can edit the entries in the nests, but if you edit the wrong thing, them the system will refuse to run and you will most likely have to reload the OS.  Sounds like a good solution to me.  ;-)

-Mike