[mdlug] Systemd and all of it's nonsensical BS

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Mon Feb 23 13:44:13 EST 2015

On 02/23/2015 01:25 PM, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> On Mon, 2015-02-23 at 13:09 -0500, David Lee Lambert wrote:
>> Well, depends what you mean by "consumed". Not in Debian Stable yet, it is
>> in Debian Testing but in theory there are alternatives.  And, in my testing
>> of Testing so far, on two fresh-installed VMs, no issues with it.
> Running openSUSE - systemd  - on my laptop(s).  Use them all day every
> day.  No systemd related issues.

Likewise.  openSUSE on all computers,m no issues.

This smacks a bit of a religious issue,

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org