[mdlug] Systemd and all of it's nonsensical BS

Pritpaul Mahal pritpaul at umich.edu
Sun Feb 22 17:55:36 EST 2015

There's Slackware as you mentioned, Gentoo (does support systemd but
equally supports OpenRC), its offshoot Funtoo (committed to no
systemd), and Devuan is supposedly coming soon.  Those are the ones
I'm personally aware of, but several good lists also come up if you
google non-systemd distros:

http://www.gabordemooij.com/escape_from_systemd
http://without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page#GNU.2FLinux_distributions

--Pritpaul