[mdlug] Any MySQL gurus out there

Mathew May mathewmay1 at wowway.com
Fri Sep 12 11:33:53 EDT 2014

Are there any MySQL gurus that are going to be at the meeting this weekend? I have an issue at work where a query that takes less than 3 minutes to run in the dev environment, yet takes over 30 minutes to run in the qa environment.

I only have two days of MySQL experience and was looking for someone who might be able to point me in some kind of direction.

Both servers are the same hardware and configuration wise so I know that it is not a hardware / OS issue.

All I know is my head hurt from reading so much and getting no where.