[mdlug] Merit Jobs

Chris Baldwin oogs at umich.edu
Wed Sep 10 16:33:04 EDT 2014

Thanks!

I should probably join that list. In the meantime, while I realize this
is a Linux User Group, I figure IT folks know IT folks, and it can't
hurt to ask:

We have another opening in my team for someone with a VMware/Windows
skillset, bonus points if they know some Linux. If this is something you
or a friend is interested in, please take a look at the posting. I'm
happy to answer questions about this position.

http://umjobs.org/job_detail/101027/infrastructure_engineer

The third position we are posting is for a senior email admin w/ a
strong linux background. I'll follow up with an actual link.

-Chris