[mdlug] September 2014 MDLUG Meeting

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Fri Sep 5 12:01:44 EDT 2014

Reminder!  Meeting Tomorrow!  At the Dearborn Library at 11:30am. I believe it is on the 3rd floor.  I suggest to go to the second floor Information desk and ask them where the meeting room is.

P.S.Unfortunately I have a conflict for the earlier meeting time.  I just realized that I am taking a class every Saturday that is from 9AM to 1:30PM in Ypsilanti and by the time I get back to Dearborn the meeting will be over.
--
Tony Bemus
MDLUG Treasurer and Webmaster