[mdlug] Samba issues.

R Kannan rk111810 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:52:14 EST 2014

Thanks for all those who tried to help.

Tony, I have uncommented browseable.

Bob, All of the tests below seem OK.

Now I can access the share from a windows 7 laptop using IP address.
However, it does not appear when I search the networks (discovery). The
ultimate aim is to share this with a media player which needs windows
share / local file system for subtitles to work with video files.

I believe the problem of the server not showing up on discovery, is
something to do with 'nmbd'.