[mdlug] Need Script help

Bob bob at starlinephoto.com
Sat Nov 22 08:05:09 EST 2014

Well, as it turns out I'm not able to get to the files on the card.
Rsync won't work, no ssh on the card.

Wget doesn't work. I believe the card is blocking access to anything but
a web browser. I tried using the User Agent Option but I don't know the
proper syntax.

There is an Android app that Auto Downloads the files, but it won't
connect to the card.

If this was a Transend card I could have rooted it.

Bob