[mdlug] Dearborn Public Library agreement

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Wed May 28 13:17:20 EDT 2014

Here is an email from our contact at the library. Please note our next meeting is Monday June 2nd at the Dearborn Henry Ford Library 5:00PM - 7:30PM in the computer lab on the first floor.  Do we have a topic yet?  The computers have Windows XP with Firefox and VLC. Can we do a discussion on VLC? How about open source software that can be run on Windows XP.  What would we want to have installed? June 18th, Wednesday,  Tony's presentation on Internet Security 5:00pm - 7:30pm in the computer lab on the first floor. June 25th - Wednesday, 5:30PM - 8:30PM video and music creation and editing using open source software.  Does anyone want to help me with this? July 18, Wednesday - regular meeting 5:00PM - 7:30PM. August 20, Wednesday - regular meeting 5:00PM - 7:00 PM. September 13, Saturday - regular meeting 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM.
Please note: forwarded message attached