[mdlug] Fw: RE: [BULK] RE: Dearborn Public Library agreement - alternate meet ing dates

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Mon May 12 13:03:12 EDT 2014

Any preferences for the June and July meeting dates and times? How about this:  the Edge of Tomorrow?  The movie "The Edge of Tomorrow" comes out Friday, June 5th.We could do a Monday meeting on Monday June 9th then go see the movie at Fairlane AMC. DETCON is the third week in July.How about meeting Wednesday July 17th?We could cover some ideas related to DETCON. We could still do a second Saturday meeting.It would have to be a location other than the library.Maybe Penera Bread on Ford Rd. in Dearborn Heights (West of Beach Daily).