[mdlug] [Fwd: [Penguicon-General] Schedule is now available!]

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Mon Mar 31 07:14:22 EDT 2014

Penguicon released the schedule!
http://2014.penguicon.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2014-Penguicon-Schedule-by-room-.pdf

I am doing a GNUPG encryption talk.  It will be at 3:00pm on saturday in
the Nicolet room.
Mat Mary and I on Sunday Morning from 9am till 12:00 noon in the Hamlin
room for our Podcast: The Sunday Morning Linux Review
http://www.smlr.us

Please reply to this if you are also doing a talk or BOF at Penguicon!

--
Tony Bemus
Bemus Website Hosting, Design, and Computer Svcs