[mdlug] Removing Windows 8 from dual boot.

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 21:25:26 EDT 2014

Haven't tried that myself but it depends on if you are using UEFI and what
boot loader.  If you are using the Windows boot loader then that will have
to be replaced by GRUB (or LILO, etc.)  It would probably be easiest to
just format and reinstall from scratch after you backup your Windows user
files and /home.