[mdlug] Question on importing powerpoint .thmx templates/layout into libreOffice 4.1

Gmail-otakurider otakurider at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 14:35:48 EDT 2014

I have power point exported .thmx file that has the powerpoint
templet/page layout that we want to use in LibreOffice impress program .
Does anyone know if it is possible to import them or do I need a
different extension?.
We are using libreOffice 4.1 if that helps.   I have tried placing it in
the templates directory but it says its corrupted, the files works fine
if I import it into powerpoint so I am reasonably sure the file is not
corrupted.    I am hopeing to move a group of people off of M$ product
and if this does not work then its a idea breaker.

Thanks in advance

Pat