[mdlug] Meeting topics for general public Instruction and training

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Thu Mar 13 21:02:26 EDT 2014

I've been trying to get a few people to commit to some specifics.  We have a meeting coming up April 12Th at Noon.  It ends about 2:30 PM.   Would you be able to do the LibraOffice presentation then?  We'd welcome any effort you may be willing to make.

I think I recorded the LibraOffice presentation at Penguicon last year.

We could move the date and time if you wish.  Just let us know your preferences.

Thank you for stepping up.