[mdlug] universities to put their most intriguing courses online for free

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Wed Mar 12 09:24:32 EDT 2014

Interesting!  I found out about coursera.com before
this message was sent, and I've signed up for the
course in python.

If anyone else wants to sign up and take it for a
drive, just register here:

https://www.coursera.org/course/interactivepython

Since I knew very little about python, I decided to
do some prep work and took a few hours to learn the
basics here:

http://www.codecademy.com/tracks/python