[mdlug] Linux job posting at U-M

Mark Montague markmont at umich.edu
Wed Mar 5 10:57:47 EST 2014

The team I am on at U-M is hiring  an intermediate level Linux person.
The main qualifications are "Demonstrated experience using Linux from
the command line" and an ability and intense desire to learn new things.
   Experience with scientific software, high performance computing,
scripting/programming, or supporting faculty/researchers are bonuses,
but we will train and mentor the person who we hire in any of these
areas they do not have experience in.  This is a regular, full-time,
open-ended position with full U-M benefits and a salary range of $55k -
$65k, with the possibility of a higher salary for an exceptionally
qualified candidate.

Details are available at
http://umjobs.org/job_detail/92901/hpc_programmeranalyst

I am not doing the hiring for this position, but would be happy to
answer any questions.

--
   Mark Montague
   LSA IT Advocacy and Research Support