[mdlug] Completely replacing Windows 98se with Linux!

Michael Corral micorral at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 18:42:41 EDT 2014

Try Fedora. I've installed Fedora 20 on an old laptop with just
256MB RAM and an 8GB hard drive. I use Window Maker on it, but
LXDE is another lightweight window manager that runs fine on it.
Fedora has a minimal installation option that will give you what
you need to get everything running, then you can use the yum
package manager to install the rest. I've done this on several
machines with modest specs.

Michael