[mdlug] Completely replacing Windows 98se with Linux!

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 18:34:33 EDT 2014

I wouldn't waste time on that system.  I've had systems recycled that were
much better than that.  I currently won't reuse a system unless it has at
least a 2GHz CPU, 1GB RAM, and a 3D graphics card that can at least handle
some OpenGL games and Flash.  My standards are high not because I was picky
or can't get them working, but because I'm often overloaded with obsolete
systems and need an excuse to get rid of them.  If I wasn't 200 miles away
I could give you a half-dozen to play with.  I'm probably going to start
dumping them on eBay.