[mdlug] Semi-OT: Serial modem behavior

Scott Webster Wood treii28 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 11:08:16 EDT 2014

If you regularly work with serial devices, one of those in-line monitors
is very helpful for chasing down problems. Some devices swap the t/r for
some stupid reason for example.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CNC-DB25-RS232-Mini-Tester-Checker-with-LEDs-for-pass-through-signal-testing-/181477459277?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a40e6454d