[mdlug] Mozilla Thunderbird... old emails not showing up?

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Wed Jul 16 10:13:42 EDT 2014

My wife's old computer was getting unworkable, so we got a new one. I pulled the drive over the old one, copied the data out of the old Thunderbird profile, put it in the new profile... and her old emails from her older email account don't show up. We had a roadrunner account for a while, then switched to att.net. She used to have her old roadrunner emails, but now we only see the new att.net stuff.

I can't really boot the old computer anymore to run import/export tools on the old files. Has anyone run into this before? Why doesn't Thunderbird display the old emails?

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it