[mdlug] future meetings

Norman shfyang at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 11:39:07 EST 2014

Has the distance to the current location prevented youfrom attending monthly meetings?

   >> 55 miles away, it is a problem, especially when the weather is bad.

If we can find a meeting location in the Dearborn orSouthfield area, would you be more likely to attendmore often?
  >> Definitely,

Has the Saturday afternoon timeslot prevented you from attending monthly meetings?
  >> Not much, 12:30PM is a little too early, 1:30PM might be better

If we can pick another day and time, would you be morelikely to attend more often?