[mdlug] [Discuss] Ideas for future meetings

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sun Jan 26 10:46:32 EST 2014

I'll copy in the MDLUG list too.

I'd add the following to the list of topics:
Programming concepts (I'm reading that book Advanced Programming in the Unix environment).

iptables  (I've hard about this and I'd like to learn more).

I also enjoy times when we try to do problem solving.  You know, someone mentions an issue they have and we talk about it.