[mdlug] old pc hardware give away

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Thu Jan 23 20:21:49 EST 2014

Hello all,
   I am preparing to move and I need to get rid of some old computer
hardware. All of this is free!!!
  PII, PIII, and early P4 era (2000 - 2005) some AMD stuff.
  parts from about 10 computer: processors, Ram PC 100/133, Cases (Dell,
Gateway, Emachine, Full Tower ATX) , Motherboards (Intel, MSI, Asus) ,
CD ROM and CD RW, Floppy drive,  PCI Sound cards (asound, Creative -
Sound Blaster) , and PCI and ISA NICs and other random expansion cards.
  Parts and cases for Shuttle X PCs
  parts for random laptops of about the same era.
  Connector cables Internal SCSI, IDE, Floppy...
  Two SGI O2 workstations
  Two iMac G4 white,  1GHz processor...  one works and has Lubuntu
installed and the other doesn't work.
  6 - 17" CRT Monitors...

Please email me off list with questions and we can coordinate a meeting
place in the Down River area (I live in Romulus and work in Trenton)...
I can also ship if you want to pay for shipping...

Tony at bemushosting.com

--
Tony Bemus
Bemus Website Hosting, Design, and Computer Svcs