[mdlug] SSD - flashcache or bcache

Michael ORourke mrorourke at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 13 10:16:07 EST 2014

The Adaptec SATA controller has support for hybrid RAID 1, which is SSD + HDD, but the documentation doesn't give much info on how to configure it.   So I was looking into other options such as flashcache, bcache, or software hybrid RAID 1 support.  I think I will try out the controller card stuff first, as that seems to be the easiest to configure.

-Mike