[mdlug] Font question

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Wed Jan 8 11:48:27 EST 2014

Is there a way to divine the fonts into real sub directories?

I use to do this with my Amiga.  I keot the most used fonts in the main
"font" directory and had all the seldom used decorative stuff, dingbats,
etc. in sub directories.

Linux only divines the fonts into system and personal and still jumbles
them all together.

Is there a way to change that?

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org