[mdlug] Reminder: MDLUG Elections

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sat Jan 4 19:39:35 EST 2014

This is just a reminder.

This month we will have our MDLUG elections.  We are currently open for nominations.  You can submit a nomination using email to this list.

Some of our current officers have indicated they will not be seeking re-election.  So, we have openings for people who wish to be an officer.

You are allowed to nominate yourself.

Please consider getting involved in the club if you have not already done so.  We welcome all who which to participate.

Please see our web site: http://www.mdlug.org

The meeting is January 11th.

Monthly Meetings
Second Saturdays

  MDLUG meets monthly at 12:30p to around 2:30p on the Second Saturday.
  Each meeting usually begins with MDLUG business. A presentation may follow. Often general discussions are the order of business. (Contact secretary at mdlug.org to learn the requirements and volunteer to do a presentation.) After the meeting, some of us usually go to a local restaurant.

  Until further notice the meetings will be at:
Michigan Network Services: www.minetworkservices.com
1677 W Hamlin Rd
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
http://goo.gl/maps/UbJUN