[mdlug] Webhosting service recommendations

Nick Wilkens nick.wilkens at mnxsolutions.com
Wed Apr 2 10:48:42 EDT 2014

http://mnx.io -- We are based in Monroe MI. We've been in private beta for
the last few months, and will be opening our doors to the public soon.

We provide cloud hosting services -- with full server management available as
an add-on.

100% SSD, redundant 10G to every host, live migration and auto-failover are
a few of the features.

Hit me up off-list to discuss any details!