[mdlug] KDE :Default desktop settings -Slideshow Images issue

Gmail-otakurider otakurider at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 10:12:40 EDT 2013

I have a interesting problem,

I am running KDE on fedora 19, with two screens.  There is a options to
have different images on both screens, that being separate picture
slide-show on each screen, kind of cool.  Anyway, I went in to add
another directory of images to have on one of my screens and the folder
listings are gone, but its still running in slidshow my images.  After a
bit of looking i found the config file I think controls the Plasma
Desktop Shell.  I thinks its .kde/share/config/plasm-desktop-appletsrc.
It shows my paths to folders for the slideshow.  Any idea why is not
showing-up in the Desktop settings - Plasma Desktop Shell screen?  I
have all the know updates installed that I know of, also I am not sure
when it started the strange behavior.

Thanks

Pat.