[mdlug] Linux Tab

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 15:28:42 EDT 2013

The CPU's are getting more powerful. Plus the apps are Java.

I have built a lot of c++ Classes that I could put to use.

I know there is a way to integrate c++ with Java Android applications.

But it would be grate to have a KDE Phone or Tab.

David

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:22 PM, Garry Stahl <tesral at wowway.com> wrote:

On 10/23/2013 03:13 PM, David Lane wrote:

> That is true.
>
> I'm talking about wide open KDE DeskTop.

That might be heavy lifting for a tablet.  KDE is no lightweight.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org