[mdlug] MDLUG OCT 2013 meeting Live on Youtube

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Sun Oct 13 10:56:05 EDT 2013

Just as a reminder,  The MDLUG Meeting was yesterday.  If you werent
able to make it you can watch it on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAxNwHCuoHY&feature=share&t=30s

Some notes from the meeting:
Tony needs to submit non-profit tax forms - Currently working on it
Tony takes PR / presentation coordination

Carl Miller wants to review President / vice president position
 Carl sent this email on 7/14/2013:
Please discuss this or propose new wording, if desired.

    H. If an office is vacated for any reason (including but not limited
to resignation) an election shall be held at the next regular meeting
of MDLUG to fill the vacancy. If the Presidential office is vacant,
the Vice President shall assume the Presidency and a new Vice
President shall be elected.

Pat Baker present about "Opting out of Surveillance"

Future Presentation ideas
Bitcoin  - We need volunteers to talk about this
Mesh networking - We need volunteers to talk about this

Next Meeting - Tony Bemus will talk about Who, what, why and how of GPG
Keys

Tony Bemus
PR , Webmaster, and Treasurer of MDLUG