[mdlug] Windows virus - AutoCAD files

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Wed May 29 12:25:47 EDT 2013

I'm not in the area so I can't help.  But I recommend using DraftSight
for drafting on Linux.  It's freeware and compatible with AutoCAD.
It's developed by Dassault Systems, the same developer of SolidWorks
and Catia.  It's based on the Intellicad libraries which are a joint
development by several AutoCAD competitors to have complete
compatibility with DWG files.