[mdlug] Last Call for Presenters at Penguicon 2013!

James Hice jameshice at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 22:15:49 EST 2013

The amazing content for this year's convention has been pouring in.  If you
haven't submitted a request to bring your own particular expertise to the
party, then what are you waiting for?

March 9th is the deadline to guarantee your information will be included in
our printed schedule book and give you priority in scheduling.  Please
note, you can continue to submit presentation requests after this week, but
don't be surprised if your panel is on Sunday morning at 9am!

You can contact any of the Track Heads below if you believe your panel,
demonstration, workshop, reading, or other form of presentation fits their
programming area as well as for assistance in developing content.  If
you're a seasoned pro, you can use our online request
form<http://goo.gl/1nBp8> and
submit your presentation to our Head of Programming directly.

Technology - Krunal Desai (tech at penguicon.org)
Science - Richard Herrell (livonianerd at gmail.com)
Literature - Michael Cieslak (literature at penguicon.org)
Costuming, Masquerade - Kat McConnell (costuming at penguicon.org)
Food - Jessica Pratt (food at penguicon.org)
Gaming - Ryan Shipman (gaming at penguicon.org)
Video Games - Jon Wallace (videogaming at penguicon.org)
Webcomics - David Adams (webcomics at penguicon.org)
Life & (un)Death - Nicole Weltman (life at penguicon.org)
Music - eMpyre ramireX (music at penguicon.org)
Action/Adventure, Geeks w/Guns - John Bell (guns at penguicon.org)
Film - Keith Martens (film at penguicon.org)
MaYhEm, Variety Show - Jamie Liss (mayhem at penguicon.org)
After Dark - Katie Danger (afterdark at penguicon.org)

Don't forget, you can see some of the tentative content at our 2013
programming page <http://penguicon.info/doku.php/programming2013>! If you
have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the Head of
Programming at programming at penguicon.org.

*Online Presentation Request Form <http://goo.gl/1nBp8>*