[mdlug] [Discuss] Win XP Replacement

John Lodden jrl at lodden.com
Wed Jul 31 17:54:46 EDT 2013

So it appears the "mission-critical" app is not so mission critical it
can not get resources assigned to make sure it run smoothy in the
future.  It *always* cost more to fix the app when it finally breaks
then keep it upgraded.

-jrl

>>> http://a2hosting.com  a2hosting - proudly providing web hosting services for MUG.org
>>> http://www.avairis.com  Avairis, Inc. - Web based medical practice management systems