[mdlug] rasp. pi cluster?

Dean Durant mdlug at wowway.com
Tue Jul 30 09:20:59 EDT 2013

Hello, is there any chance there are enough people who want to build a raspberry pi cluster? Would it be useful to anyone? This guy did it:
http://coen.boisestate.edu/ece/files/2013/05/Creating.a.Raspberry.Pi-Based.Beowulf.Cluster_v2.pdf
If 32 people each put up $64 (or vice-versa), it's enough money for the material. I have the money for the whole thing, but I couldn't build it on my own. If I was going to put up the money, I would want to rent time on it. Anyone who helped build it could make money, the club could get some of the money. I would just like it to pay for itself.