[mdlug] Merit Networks is hiring a couple Linux Sysadmins

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Dec 20 10:46:12 EST 2013

Hi Chris.  Good to hear from you.

You may also want to send to Mug.org:
discuss at mug.org

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Chris Baldwin <oogs at umich.edu>
To: mdlug at mdlug.org
Subject: [mdlug] Merit Networks is hiring a couple Linux Sysadmins
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 19:29:31 -0500

Hi,

Long time lurker, first time poster. If any of you folks are looking for
a Linux Systems Administrator job, I have a couple openings on my team
at Merit Networks. We're in charge of the IT infrastructure - pretty
much layers 1 through 6 - within the datacenter. We're also fairly well
puppetized, and almost entirely virtualized. We're currently running a
mix of Centos5 & 6, RHEL 5, and Ubuntu 12, though our long term plan is
to move most systems over to Ubuntu due to application requirements.

If you're interested, or know someone that is interested, here's the
link for the posting. In case it's not clear in the post, we're looking
for 2 people.

http://umjobs.org/job_detail/90887/infrastructure_engineer

Thanks,

-Chris Baldwin