[mdlug] Adding a shell script to run after boot.

Adam Behnke abehnke at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 12:01:02 EDT 2013

fat32. yes

actually, the script works great via both a desktop launcher and terminal.
sleep did not help, in fact i had to delete the playlist to get the script
to write the found files on the usb into the playlist.

if i get it working, i'll post a little something on my website on how to
do your own menuboards with a tv and a linux box. i'm just stuck on how to
get it to autostart just after the auto login is complete and the system is
fully up. after this is set, i'm thinking of installing the openbox UI.
that way the breaks between the items in the playlist show a black screen
instead of the desktop

tldr version: running as user good, as autostartup fail.