[mdlug] Strange Log Entry

Adam Behnke abehnke at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 06:57:50 EDT 2013

i'm thinking the window machine has been comprised and south africa is
poking around your internal network. the easiest fix/test is to
reformat/reinstall the windows box and see what happens.

btw, you should log into your router, disable telnet (pass through
protocols) if it's enabled and change the router logons username/password
too.

but i wear the tin foil hat around here...  :p