[mdlug] Upgrade

David L Lambert davidl at lmert.com
Sat Sep 22 07:18:05 EDT 2012

Look for one of the following:

    * .icedove//(random_string)/.default/Mail/Local Folders/
    * .thunderbird//(random_string)/.default/Mail/Local Folders/
    * .mozilla-thunderbird//(random_string)/.default/Mail/Local Folders/

That directory will contain standard "mailbox" files with no extension
(that actually contain your mail), as well as ".msf" files used for
indexing / metadata.  I've actually symlinked said directory ot
"~/mail", which allows me to use the same mailboxes in kmail and mutt,
but that level ov interoperation is not encouraged by the Thunderbird
developers.

--
David Lee Lambert (also  davidleelambert at yahoo.com , lamber45 at msu.edu )
Member IEEE, ACM (david.lee.lambert at acm.org) - formerly as4109 at wayne.edu