[mdlug] need a couple of hours help, willing to pay

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Wed Sep 19 19:49:35 EDT 2012

You may want to consider http://vworker.com

---------- Original Message ----------
From: johna at jhasimulations.com
To: mdlug at mdlug.org
Subject: [mdlug] need a couple of hours help, willing to pay
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:31:42 -0400

I have a project in Developer Studio C++ that I need to get working
on Linux.  20 years ago or so I used Unix and gcc and emacs on a VAX
system, but only for a year or two and not intensely.  Very recently
I bought a copy of Knoppix on a flash drive.

Three or four years ago somebody did a build for it on a Mac and I
have that makefile.  Two hours won't be enough time, but it should be
enough to get me pointed in the right direction.  The package uses
some libraries that may be an issue, Boost, OpenGL, and wxWidgets.  A
couple of hours will help a lot.

Thanks,

John