[mdlug] Accessing dvd writer in k3b from a remote login

R KANNAN rk111810 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 17:26:29 EDT 2012

K3b Setting menu has the following items:

Toolbars->MainToolbar/Tools/Quick Dir Selector
Hide Status Bar
Show Directories (Toggle)
Show Contents (Toggle)
Show Document Header(Toggle)
Configure Shortcuts..
Configure Toolbar..
Configure K3b..

Should I look under 'Configure K3b'? I am using an old version of k3b (0.12.14).