[mdlug] Parallella: A Supercomputer For Everyone by Adapteva — Kickstarter

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 12:50:28 EDT 2012

What is kind of graphics card do you have?

Graphics is a common form of distributed computing.  But it is when the applications can take advantage of the "off CPU" resource you yield performance results.

I guess a good example of a practical multi-threaded application is a good middle-ware resource.