[mdlug] It's back...

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Sun Oct 7 08:00:25 EDT 2012

The mdlug mailing list has been down since we had hardware
problems with the old server.  We are now running on a new
box which is hosted at Gaudior.  Thanks to Mat and Tony for
making this possible!

If you look at the archives you'll notice that the subject is
missing.  That's not very helpful, especially if you're trying
to follow a thread.  I need to investigate this further, since
we do have all of the original data, but the archive didn't
generate properly.  When I figure out what went wrong,
I'll just regenerate the archive again.

Let me know if you have any issues with the new system!