No subject

Sun Oct 7 07:16:56 EDT 2012

current rooted phones.  At least the droid and Nessus 1 phones. If you
follow the www.droidforum.com or droid-life.com they have very good threads
on what is happening droid wise.  They also cover rooting info as well.  I
am going to hold off few more months before I root my droid, currently see
no real need as of yet but that may change.

Also ATT and verizon use separate radios at the moment so phones are not
switchable between the carriers.  There are radios that will work on both
systems but at the moment I don't have a list of the phones.

Have had my current droid for near a month now and a quite happy with the
2.0.1 version of OS.  The droid forum has some info on people that have
installed 2.1 on a droid (including videos).  They are saying the pre-gold
is quite stable and fast.  2.1 does run faster on the nesses 1 but the
processor is much faster then the current version droid.

Good Droid hacking..

Pat Baker