[mdlug] Website feature request Open

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sun May 6 19:54:06 EDT 2012

Here is a photo for Mat's profile:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8145/7150446745_dbf316d711_m.jpg

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Tony Bemus <tony at bemushosting.com>
To: MDLUG's Main discussion list <mdlug at mdlug.org>
Subject: Re: [mdlug] Website feature request Open
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 23:26:57 -0400

I'm looking into the different options for member pages. My thought was a Bio page with links to their own blog. But another option is members can have their own blog page.  May not be available but I think it would be cool to show all members g+ or FB feed.  May need to be discussed by the officers...

Tony