[mdlug] Website feature request Open

Gmail-otakurider otakurider at gmail.com
Sat May 5 11:07:40 EDT 2012

Will assume the videos will be in a section as well?.

I will add my votes for the

- the current content
- Member pages
- Presenter Pages
- Member forums
- RSS aggregation (Topic news and other blogs)
- Web IRC client

sections that will be a nice touch.

Issue may be with Members pages that may need to be heavy moderated to stay on topic, unless you set them up to be a set length in size and no more.

Pat