[mdlug] CentOS net install

Mat Enders mat.enders at gmail.com
Fri May 4 23:05:16 EDT 2012

The way the net install works is that it boots to an ncurses environment then after you provide the source. I am using a CentOS 6.2 mirror. Then after the image is downloaded the graphical installation starts. I complete the install the way I would regularly and then it wants to reboot. After reboot however it drops into a command prompt login instead fo the first boot scenrio I am used to.
Mat Enders from my BlackBerry®