[mdlug] Fw: [Board] Certified ScrumMaster Course in Lansing, MI on April 19-20

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Mar 9 22:35:16 EST 2012

Please note: forwarded message attached

From: Corinne Maurer <corinne.maurer at platinumedge.com>
To: board at mug.org
Subject: [Board] Certified ScrumMaster Course in Lansing, MI on April 19-20
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 17:25:25 -0800

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4f5acc233e411cc5978st06vuc
-------------- next part --------------
Hi,

I work in the Agile education industry and I believe that our training
courses would be of interest to the members of your group.

We are having a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) course in Lansing on April
19-20 and I was wondering if you could post the listing on your Events
calendar?

Info:

Platinum Edge uses dynamic teaching techniques to make your understanding
of Scrum straightforward and enjoyable.

We offer highly engaging courses that use real-world examples and hands-on
exercises which enable our students to take away a solid understanding of
Scrum.

During our intensive 2-day class, Certified Scrum Trainer and author of
"Agile Project Management for Dummies" Mark Layton will step you through
the finer points of the Scrum framework.

The cost of the attendance covers:

? Certified Scrum Master assessment and certification
? 16 PDUs toward PMP recertification and PMI-ACP certification
? 2-year membership in Scrum Alliance
? 132-page reference guide

We also provide delicious breakfast, snacks, and refreshments to keep you
energized and motivated throughout the day.

Sign up for a training course near you: http://www.platinumedge.com/training

Discover how Platinum Edge can give you the Agile advantage:
http://www.platinumedge.com/

Best Wishes,

--

CORINNE MAURER

Public Relations

+1.866.652.9866
+1.866.682.2715 (fax)

Platinum Edge, Inc.
a PMI Registered Education Provider®
New York | Los Angeles | Singapore | London
www.platinumedge.com

*Platinum Edge helps companies deliver value faster, with fewer errors, at
a lower total cost**.  We are an Agile-focused team of MBAs, Behavioral
Science experts and certified Project Leaders who assist companies wanting
to strategically improve software development return-on-investment.  If
your organization has or uses software development teams, we can help you.**
*

**This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.